Tuesday, September 18, 2007

New contact info

We are finally settled in our new place. It's super cozy and very nice. It's smaller than our house but that is fine. I really am enjoying having less to clean. I swept the kitchen this afternoon in less time than it took for my snack-size microwave popcorn to pop. That's speedy.
Anyway, we have new contact information. And no, crazy people, I am not going to post it here. If you know us and love us and want to get in touch with us (or send us a Christmas card waaaayyy up here in PA), you can email me or comment and I'll get it to you. I love Christmas cards. Or any cards, really. Our emails and cells are the same.
I'll post pictures soon.

7 Comments:

Blogger Jamie Butts said...

Send me your contact information. Pronto. :)

September 18, 2007 at 4:29 PM  
Blogger Momma B. said...

DITTO!

September 19, 2007 at 7:52 AM  
Blogger Allens said...

Send us your new contact info!

McCamey Allens

September 19, 2007 at 2:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would love contact infomration.
Sandra Y.

September 19, 2007 at 11:51 PM  
Blogger Andrea Casey said...

Hi Erin!
Would you please send me your new contact info? Thanks!

September 20, 2007 at 6:30 PM  
Blogger Felicia said...

We, of course, would like your contact info. Please send it to us. We missed seeing you guys while we were in Texas.

September 25, 2007 at 5:43 PM  
Blogger Stickler_18 said...

erin and chad...i love yall but have tried multiple times lately to get in touch with multiple fails...i was able to keep in touch for a while but not for a good while now. I would love to keep in touch and see what is up in coming in the world of chick fil a...a company i love and continue and hope to work for in the future. therefore...im asking for your contact information. thank you. brian f

October 10, 2007 at 3:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home