Thursday, September 13, 2007

Cramped Quarters

We can all agree that our hotel room is a little small. But tomorrow it ends and we will be moving into our apartment. We are so ready for routine and a little more space.
This afternoon Jake walked from room to room...again. Max played with his legos, building castles and guns and spaceships. I checked my email...again...and Anna Kate was pretending that she was a momma that was at my house for a visit. All of a sudden Max burst into the room, dive-bombing us with his latest lego aircraft. Anna Kate sighed a long sigh and said, "Ugh. That guy lives at MY house. That's why I came to see YOU."

Hilarious.

4 Comments:

Blogger Amy Parker said...

HA HA HA!!! o i can picture it! im sure you will love a lil more space. o kate, what a darling!

September 13, 2007 at 5:00 PM  
Blogger Momma B. said...

Oh, I bet you are so RELIEVED! Hope everything goes well with the next transition! Love you Guys!!!

September 14, 2007 at 10:32 AM  
Blogger kristen lewis said...

Hey Gerlts! I have been lurking on your blog for quite a while now but decided to finally bust out a post. I am so glad that you are about to have a bit more space to stretch out! I cannot imagine life in a hotel with 3 kids. You guys are amazing!

I love your stories. Anna Kate is a hoot!

September 14, 2007 at 10:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet Erin! Who knew you were moving? We just sold our 5 acres and moved to a "retirement village"! I lost 1/3 of my living space--what an adjustment!

BUT Pennsylvania is my MOST FAVORITE place I've ever lived, #2 being the Azores, Portugal [tiny islands in the middle of the Atlantic on the way to Europe (there's an Air Force Base there)]. PA is BEAUTIFUL, and you're gonna be there at the BEST time of the year. God used the beauty of the scenery to comfort my heart, as I missed my friends (brethren) SO SO much! You will LOVE it! Post lots of pics--I miss being there.

PS We gained a grown son there. Watch out!

Miss you!

Vivian Risse
Sarah says Hi! She's pregnant with a BOY! Yahooey!

September 16, 2007 at 7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home