Friday, April 07, 2006

Long awaited NEWS!!!

Well, after almost 20 weeks of waiting and wondering we finally got the word today that Baby G is:

A BOY!!!!!!!

That's right! You heard it here first! We're having a boy. We think that he will be named Jacob Lane. We'll call him Jake. We're so excited! I have so much to do this afternoon. I'm leaving town to spend time with some girls at Sunfish (thrilled out of my mind!) but I don't want to do laundry and straighten the house and get packed up. I want to go buy tiny blue clothes and sweet socks with cars and tractors and puppy dogs on them. But that will have to wait...but I can dream about sweet little boys all afternoon while I work.

The doctor said that everything looks perfect. Two hands, two feet, ten fingers and toes, four-chambered heart, two kidneys, a stomach, a perfectly formed spine and brain, a cute little nose and lips. The best news in the world! What a great day. We are so grateful.

2 Comments:

Blogger Momma B. said...

How EXCITING!! My goodness a little boy!! I can't imagine how fun for Max and Anna Kate!! I guess Anna Kate will get to stay the little princess for a bit longer. CONGRATULATIONS!!

April 7, 2006 at 3:23 PM  
Blogger Chad Gerlt said...

That has a really nice ring to it. Unfortunately, Slade, it is against my religion to have a child with four names. Sorry
(and I'm really sorry for you, Ross Jacob Marsh Lowery).

April 10, 2006 at 4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home