Tuesday, March 28, 2006

A Little Useless Trivia...

So, in case any of you were thinking to yourself, "I wish I knew Erin's favorite restaurant so that I could get her a gift certificate" or "Man, I'd like to send Erin on her dream vacation. I wonder where she'd like to go" here are some answers to the questions that plague you. I always like getting these little emails from friends. It's fun to read about them and learn trivia about them. Here are my answers to the last email that I got...if you are interested...

Read this and you can consider yourself an "Erin Expert." Email me with your answers. I'd like to be a "_____ Expert!"


1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:20
2. Diamonds or pearls? Pearls
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Chronicles of Narnia
4. What is you favorite TV show? Alias
5. What did you have for breakfast? an apple with walnuts and craisins
6. What is your middle name? Allen
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Mashed potatoes, selected stuff from Rosa's
8. What foods do you dislike? Corn tortillas, chicken fried steak. yuck.
9. What is your favorite potato chip? Lays
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Red Mountain Church
11. What kind of car do you drive? Mazda MPV
12. What is your favorite sandwich? Bologna with mayonaise and lemon pepper
13. What characteristics do you despise? manipulation, lying
14. Favorite item of clothing? Hoodies and flip-flops and jammie pants
15. If you could go any where in the world on vacation, where would you go? Prince Edward Island
16. What color is your bathroom? An ugly white-ish color. Haven't painted in there...yet.
17. Favorite brand of clothing? Camp Buckner gear (is that a brand?)
18. Where would you want to retire? Near my kids, I think.
19. Favorite time of day? Evening
20. Where were you born? Crane, Texas
21. Favorite sport to watch? College basketball
22. Who do you least expect to send this back? I'm going to blog this, we'll see.
23. Person you expect to send it back first? Hmmm...
24. What type of detergent do you use? Melaleuca (weird name, I know).
25. Coke or Pepsi? Diet Coke
26. Are you a morning person or night owl? NIGHT OWL
27. What size shoes do you wear? 9
28. Do you have pets? Two hamsters...and many beloved cats who have...ahem...moved on.
29. Any new and exciting new you'd like to share with everyone?
Baby G is on his way! Oh, and our friend Dustin is coming to visit this weekend!
30. What did you want to be when you were little? According to a paper I wrote in 5th grade I wanted to be a P.E. teacher. I now know that I am far too impatient with other peoples kids to be any kind of teacher.
31. Favorite Candy Bar? At the moment...ummm...maybe a Kit-Kat?
32. What is your best childhood memory? Riding bikes, skating and building forts. Oh, and playing at the sandhills.
33. What are the different jobs you have had in your life? Secretary for various organizations, and a full time Mom.
34. What color underwear are you wearing? Black, as if you wanted to know.
35. Nicknames: Squirt. But only my brothers and parents can call me that. My Dad calls be "Turkey Bird". My Momma Gayle calls me Erin Molly. Will Norvell affectionately called me Erin Alien (my maiden name is Allen).
36. Piercing? ears
37. Eye color? hazel, just like Chad. And Anna Kate.
38. Ever been to Africa? Nope.
39. Ever been toilet papered? Yep.
40. Ever love someone so much it made you cry? Oh yeah.
41. Been in a car accident? Yep.
42. Croutons or bacon bits? Neither. Sunflower kernels for me, please.
43. Favorite day of the week? Sunday.
44. Favorite restaurant? Rosa's. MmmMmmMmm!
45. Favorite Flower? Daffodils
46. Favorite ice cream? BlueBell Banana Pudding or just plain vanilla
47. Disney or Warner Brothers? Disney
48. Favorite fast food restaurant? Hmmm. Still Rosa's.
49. What color is your bedroom carpet? Tan
50. How many times did you fail your driver's test? None. Turns out I'm a genius.
51. Before this one, form whom did you get your last e-mail? My sweet Jamie Moore.
52. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Oooh. That's tough. Maybe Pottery Barn.
53. What do you do most often when you are bored? I'm programmed to eat when I'm bored.
54. Who are you most curious about their responses to this questionnaire? I don't know.
55. Last person you went to dinner with? Chad, Jamie, Max and Anna Kate. Yay for Jason's Deli!

3 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

I'm noticing a definite "Rosa's" theme. Are you sure God wasn't leading you to Dallas to own one of those instead of a Chick-Fil-A?

March 30, 2006 at 9:35 AM  
Blogger Dustin said...

I made the list as new and exciting news...How cool is that!

March 30, 2006 at 6:34 PM  
Blogger Jamie Butts said...

Okay Chad/Erin - I'll be looking for a fun post for you with pictures and fun Basketball stories and comments on these last few fun-filled "anticipated" days with our um friend. Erin, can you send me some pics por favor? (or put them on a cd)
With much love,
Jamie "Gerlt"

April 5, 2006 at 8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home