Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Long Awaited Baby G Pic

Here are the long awaited ultrasound pics of baby G. Erin got a great report from the doctor. Hooray!!! The baby is doing great and moving all around. I was at work when she got the ultrasound, but I at least got to see the video. You can see the heart beating in a big flurry, and baby G is just waving away as if he knew we were watching.

Now I know what some of you are thinking. You're thinking to yourself "Gosh, this is the most beautiful baby I have ever seen, if only I knew where the head was." Well let me help you out. I cropped the picture so that you can see the baby better. His/Her head is on the right facing up with feet just kick kick kicking away (it's a still picture, you won't be able to see the kicking). You can see the big baby forehead and the poofy cheeks. And no, G's feet and arms did not get chopped off. They are just still pretty short in comparison to the rest of his body.












Needless to say that everyone at the Gerlt house is very excited. The same God that became flesh (John 1:14) is creating new life yet again. All praise to the God of Wonders!

5 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

I think he looks like you, Chad.

February 8, 2006 at 1:21 PM  
Blogger Momma B. said...

What a Beauty!! Praise God! How are those pills working out? Love You all!!

February 8, 2006 at 5:59 PM  
Blogger Abbey said...

i am so happy for y'all!!! how exciting!

February 9, 2006 at 3:13 PM  
Blogger Jamie Butts said...

(to the tune of Baby Shark, however you may choose to sing it) Baby G, do, do, do, do, do... Baby G....
Tomorrow's 11 weeks, right? Hang in there, Erin. I'm praying for you!!!

February 11, 2006 at 6:34 PM  
Blogger Jamie Butts said...

I miss the GerltHouse posts. :)

March 2, 2006 at 10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home