Sunday, April 09, 2006

Baby Jake

I have so much to say about Baby Jake that I don't know where to begin. First, HOORAY!!! Second...um...HOORAY!!! Third, here's some funny stuff from the doctor. Erin and I definitely wanted to find out whether we're having a boy or girl, but I had to work so I couldn't go to the doctor's office for the appointment. So we were going to have the doctor just write down whether it was a boy or girl on a piece of paper and stick it in an envelope. Turns out he had to tell Erin (sigh) because he had to explain some detail stuff to her about having Jake. But he still put a note on paper and sealed it for us. Thought you might like to see.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jamie Butts said...

Okay readers, note the last Baby Jake picture and how it says BOY. Look CLOSELY. Got it? Chad and Erin were talking about it the other day.. how it says BOY with an arrow.. in case there was any doubt. :P I think it's fun/funny/cool. For those of you interested, this week if when his ears start working and his fingernails start growing. What a wonderful Creator we serve! Little life growing in Mama G! I got to feel him kick last weekend! Okay, okay, I'll stop blogging and finish working now. Good night, Blog world.. and Baby Jake!

April 11, 2006 at 5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home