Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Something Different

I know you guys are looking for updates on Max and how he is doing (which will come soon), but Erin and I got a laugh from some extended family that I think would become fast friends if they just lived closer. These people are crazy funny. And all 5 of us Gerlts gathered around the computer to watch this video post over a year after it was posted because I remembered it making me laugh and we have imitated it many times.

Here's the link. Either you will get it or you won't.

Enjoy

1 Comments:

Blogger bsilverthorne said...

Doh!
I knew we shared an appreciation for the finer things in life. It is, for me, both embarrassing and pleasing that you have enjoyed this, much less even the knowledge of it. Always a pleasure though to help people smile.

September 24, 2008 at 3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home