Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A New Look

I've been blogging almost 3 years and figured its about time for a change. Do you like the new look? If you find it obnoxious or difficult to look at, please leave a comment and I'll change it back. I was just a bit tired of that boring green-ish color.
So, while I have better things to do, I had a good time clicking around and copying and pasting, pretending I actually know something about HTML. Yeah, right.
While I'm at it I'm going to update my links list which has not been updated since 2005 or something.
I hope you like the changes that I will slowly be making. I'll probably change things again because I'm not sure I really like this background. Who knows, but please stick with me!

11 Comments:

Blogger Intentional Memories said...

I think it should be peach like your bedroom used to be. And to emit the smell of peaches when I open the page. Can you make THAT happen?

August 27, 2008 at 11:41 AM  
Blogger Angel said...

I like it... everyone needs a change once in awhile. :0) Angel

August 27, 2008 at 11:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Erin,
I like it VERY much. Love the brown and cream colors together. The dark chocolate brown gives depth and warmth (strength) to it...and the lacy flower/ vines gives it a delicate touch. I am so impressed that you can do this!!!

Love the last post about Max's surgery. You did a wonderful job of telling about it and helps us to understand the process better.

Thinking of you!!!!
Love,
Sandra Y.

August 27, 2008 at 2:28 PM  
Blogger Instantly Mama said...

Cute! I like it!

August 27, 2008 at 4:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love it!! You're too creative!

August 27, 2008 at 5:34 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

Erin, it looks good. Hope Max continues to recover well, and that everything with that goes well. Happy Birthday (tomorrow)!

Josh Jones

August 27, 2008 at 7:11 PM  
Blogger kristal said...

i think it looks beautiful. it would go perfect in my living room actually....can i frame it?

:)

August 28, 2008 at 6:22 AM  
Blogger Jamie Butts said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ERIN! I love you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much.

August 28, 2008 at 8:43 AM  
Blogger Momma B. said...

Happy Birthday, Erin Blankin' Allen Gerlt!
I love you dear friend!

August 28, 2008 at 12:58 PM  
Blogger Mandy said...

Happy Birthday! I love the background! Adam and I just went through our bi-yearly change everything around in our house, so I understand. It's some kind of coping mechanism, I guess!!

August 28, 2008 at 4:46 PM  
Blogger Wendi said...

cute background! i was just looking at cutestblogontheblock the other day, but couldn't decide. I lake my plain-jane white all too much :-0. When I stop spending my allowance on other things I want to try out blogsforacause - she does cute backgrounds, and at a reasonable price, too!

September 4, 2008 at 8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home