Monday, August 04, 2008

I've been tagged

My Mom tagged me via email. I always enjoy these sorts of things...

Two Things:

Two names you go by:
1. Momma
2. Erin

Two things you are wearing right now:
1. gray shorts
2. ratty t-shirt (shocked?)

Two of your favorite things to do:
1. sew
2. spend the evening with Chad

Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. To be done with school planning
2. To meet a friend in the area

Two favorite pets you have had/have:
1. Princess (my cat who lived 18 years...until that fateful day)
2. Oliver, no wait, Simon, no wait Millie. Okay, it's a tie.

Two things you did yesterday
l. Had Chad's Chick-fil-A employees over for a party
2. Collapsed after it was all over

Two things you ate today:
1. sugar snap peas
2. peanut butter cookies

Two people you last talked to:
1. My Momma
2. Kristen (long-time friend)

Two things you plan on doing tomorrow:
1. School planning
2. School planning

Two longest trips taken in the last five years:
1. Spent almost 4 weeks in Ukraine
2. Does a 6 month stay in Pennsylvania count?

Two favorite holidays:
1. Thanksgiving
2. Christmas, I suppose.

Two favorite beverages:
1. Water
2. Diet Dr. Pepper

So, there you go. A quick little post. Now I get to tag someone...hmmm...Kelli, Kristen and Sarah!
Love you girls!

1 Comments:

Blogger Matt & Leigh Anne said...

I can't believe Princess lived 18 years!!! What a trooper! I thought you might mention Rambo too!

August 5, 2008 at 12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home