Saturday, October 06, 2007

Thoughts swirling in my head (in no particular order of importance)

1.) I like Pennsylvania.
2.) I really like naptime. Especially this afternoon.
3.) McDonald's has redeemed themselves by introducing Iced Coffee.
4.) I just ranted to Chad last week about what a waste of time iced coffee is and how much I hate it.
5.) Hmmmm. I rant too much.
6.) Chad and I have discovered all sorts of good music lately, thanks to his fancy rental car having Sirius satellite radio. (Hooray for Coffee House)
7.) Prior to this month I've never really listened to music radio, just talk. I don't like wading through the terrible music to get to a good song. I would rather listen to the silence.
8.) I'm glad I brought my sewing machine to PA.
9.) Pick-Up-Sticks is crazy fun. The kids and I play all the time now.
10.) We have tried for 4 weeks to go to church and have not made it yet. (1st week we got hopelessly lost, 2nd week Anna Kate was covered from head to toe in hives, 3rd week our car died on the way and had to be towed home, 4th week I was sick)
11.) We are craving fellowship with other Believers and, Lord willing, we will be at Trinity Church in Allentown tomorrow morning.
12.) We now own a Magellan GPS and a Honda Odyssey due to the events mentioned in #10.
13.) My love for John Denver and Willie Nelson has been rekindled.
14.) Jake says lots of words now. He says his own little version of bite, thank you, peek-a-boo, Daddy, Momma, ball and tweet-tweet. The boy loves birds. And balls. And he can eat an entire grilled cheese sandwich.
15.) My mom is coming in two weeks. Papa and Granna are coming in November and Jamie and Dustin are coming for Thanksgiving. We are SOOOO excited.
16.) The leaves are starting to change. It's gorgeous.
17.) The Atlantic Ocean is the most amazing color.

Lest you think that I left my camera in Texas, here are some pictures of what we've been up to lately:

We went to New Jersey to car shop (I know, it's crazy) and while we were there we went to the Shore. It was incredible. The kids had never seen the ocean before and they loved it.



And here are a few pictures of our new surroundings.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mandy said...

Erin,
It's so beautiful there! Enjoy it while you can - the closest water to us is muddy lake that has a peculiar smell!
Your kids are growing up so fast, and they're beautiful. By the way, you are an amazing photographer. You really should think about starting your own photography business! Love to hear you're doing good.
Mandy

October 6, 2007 at 6:32 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

Looking at these pictures and reading these last few posts are very surreal moments for me. I truly can't believe a.) you don't live down the street from us anymore, and b.) you don't even live in the same state.

We are really happy for you guys, but it is still a strange idea.

October 8, 2007 at 8:25 AM  
Blogger Amy Parker said...

I LOVE COFFEEHOUSE SIRUS too!!!! thats all jon and me listen to.. funny! and im glad you like willie still ha ha.. have fun!

October 8, 2007 at 3:27 PM  
Blogger The Nac Pack said...

From the ultimate beach lover - I'm so glad you finally got those babies to the Ocean and a beautiful one at that! ha
Love you!

October 8, 2007 at 4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home