Thursday, April 19, 2007

Grateful for my gifts

So, if you spend any time at all in blog world you, no doubt, have been on one blog and seen a link that was of interest to you. You click on that link only to find another link that interests you...click, click, click. Before you know it you've blown half an hour reading about the lives of people that you don't even know. Anyone know what I'm talking about?
I have my little list of blogs that I check each day to keep up with dear friends. Then I have a few links that I check periodically because I find them to be informative or encouraging or just funny. Today while I waited for my coffee to brew I checked one of those links which led me to a post on the Girl Talk blog. The post is on Gifts of God. You can read it by clicking here.

Here are three of my gifts that I am grateful for:



8 Comments:

Blogger Jamie Butts said...

My sweet sister in Christ,
I liked this post. Grateful for my gifts - that's a great phrase to keep in mind. Sweet picture. What a cute clan.
So, I pulled off Dustin's suprise. He was shocked and we had a lot of fun. He invited me to go to one of his classes with him. Headed to my 1st seminary class. :)
Grateful for you,
JB
*Keep posting. I like it. You've been doing great. :)

April 19, 2007 at 12:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thats really sweet Mrs Erin. ANd I had ALOT ALOT of fun with you yesterday! OH and I updated!!!!

April 21, 2007 at 10:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hey r u back yet? and did you have a good time> take some good pics?

May 1, 2007 at 10:53 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

P.S. i still have not talked to Mr. Chad....i did not see him Sunday @ lunch. I also dont know if we can get together this week because my mom is sick so i dont know how i would get to you house....

May 1, 2007 at 10:54 PM  
Blogger Angel said...

Saw your junk comment. HOLLY AND I THINK YOU ARE THE BOMB!!! Awesome progress chick. Holly told me you looked so great in your black dress at the wedding. WOO HOO!:0) Angel

May 2, 2007 at 7:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Erin - haven't checked your blotg lately, but had to laught aloud at the Easter Chicken. Did you all remember the Egg Drama at IP the first retreat? Tell a Big Happy Birthday from Diane and everyone at IP. Hope to see you soon! Diane

May 3, 2007 at 11:55 AM  
Blogger Momma B. said...

Happy Mother's Day, Erin!!

Happy Birthday, CHAD!!

We love you guys!

May 13, 2007 at 5:30 PM  
Blogger Carmen at Old House Homestead said...

That's too funny! I clicked on your link from Amy's Humble Musings (I think? Or was it something else???!) LOL!

Lovely family!

June 11, 2007 at 8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home