Saturday, March 24, 2007

Something funny...

So, we're driving along today on our way to the library. Chad and I were chatting and the kids were giggling in the back. I casually glanced over at the car next to us. It was a tan mini-van going about the same speed we were. I noticed the kid in the middle row of seats had his finger up his nose. I thought it was HILARIOUS that he was picking his nose. No shame at all. Full on nose picking. As I looked closer I realized that he had a finger crammed up each of his nostrils. Chad and I were laughing at him when we noticed the kid in the very back seat had both of his hands covering his nose and he was laughing. We kept watching and laughing...
Then the window on the front driver's side rolled down. Then the passenger side. Then the two little windows in the very back popped out and the whole family was holding their noses and laughing hysterically.

But they weren't laughing as hard as we were.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jamie Butts said...

hahahahaha! I miss you Gerlt people.

March 25, 2007 at 8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home