Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Our Kiddos are Funny!!!

Can you guess what's going on here?



If you ask Anna Kate she will tell you as if it were plain as day. Obviously, she has a new zero month old baby that is strapped on like Jake has been strapped on before and she is a leotard wearing dog catcher. That is a net in her hands to catch the dog that was making fun of her big tummy. He went to jail with the other 100 people who were making fun of her pregnant tummy. They were all very heavy. DUH!!!

*update: the dog is no longer in trouble.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jamie Butts said...

Okay, my long lost friend... I am dying here. This week's schedule is rearranged and we are doing a date night tonight. I'm going to e-mail you a short one and call you tomorrow. Is that cool? I need to call poor Joey back today on the way home. We play phone tag ALL THE TIME. I need to call Mel too. Sigh. I miss you. Tomorrow work for you? Love the AK story, but can't see the pic here at work, but will check at home. How did you do on your bracket? I MISS YOU, Agent Gerlt.

March 27, 2007 at 1:59 PM  
Blogger Andrea Casey said...

Too funny! Thanks for the good laugh! :)

March 27, 2007 at 3:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Call me an analyst (my husband does), but am I understanding that Anna Kate has a pregnant tummy AND a zero-month old strapped on the front?? She's even beat the Downs and Lyrenes!! :-)

March 27, 2007 at 9:14 PM  
Blogger Chad Gerlt said...

Past tense. They "were" making fun of her pregnant tummy, but now she has the new born strapped to the front. Its all right there in the picture, just ask Anna Kate next time you see her.

March 28, 2007 at 6:40 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

HAHA Anna kate is SO cute!

April 4, 2007 at 3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home