Monday, June 05, 2006

No News to Report

So I thought I would post on what the ultimate demise of the Mavericks in game 7 was, but then I remembered that Michael doesn't want to know the outcome of the game because he will be watching it several weeks late. So I will comment on that in about a month.

Instead, I will let everyone in the blog world out there know that I still have not heard from Chick-fil-A. No good news and no bad news, not yet. Many keep asking so I thought I would comment on that topic. As soon as I hear something I will blog - good or bad.

Rather that having anything to say, I will instead post cute pictures of my childrenfolk. Enjoy.

3 Comments:

Blogger Abbey said...

I think my dad had a pair of those glasses at one time. LOL. Your kids are growing up so fast!

June 6, 2006 at 8:32 AM  
Blogger Angel said...

Cutie kiddos! Sorry your having to wait. Been there. IT'S NERVE WRACKING!!! Angel

June 6, 2006 at 10:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Spyware doctor 31 serial Echotek plotters Green and blue timeshare 1995 acura legend picture Companies moving offshore Leadership nursing training interior design school in illinois http://www.hardcoredvd6.info

April 23, 2007 at 1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home