Wednesday, April 26, 2006

It's Wednesday.


For the Gerlt House, Wednesday means that it's Alias Night. Yep. And what does that mean? It means that sweet Jamie comes over and for 1 hour we watch "our show". We typically have dinner (mmm....) and visit a little bit before hand. But then the visiting stops. The kids are banished to the playroom (yeah, you heard me.), and we are sucked in for an hour as we discover the answers to the questions that have been nagging us since the previous episode. It's a good time.
Before I get any tacky comments about what a loser I am for watching Alias, or looking forward to it each week, or anything else that might come to mind...let me just say that I'm not interested. I don't want to hear it. It's my show. It's my time with Jamie. And I like it.

Here's to Alias.

7 Comments:

Blogger Dustin said...

I hope yall have a blast tonight! Though still contending that the only way I'll watch Alias is if Jamie eats Steak & Shake :)

April 26, 2006 at 6:12 PM  
Blogger Momma B. said...

Oh, man! I am so jealous!! We have to wait for the dvd's to come out cuz we don't get that channel. Man, oh man, do I wish I was there!!

April 26, 2006 at 6:49 PM  
Blogger Jamie Butts said...

Ooh.. I guess I could stand skinny little friens, slow service, and little meat for your money for you to be able to try Alias with us. I'm game. Steak and Sheak is no Panda... but I'll give it another try. :)

April 26, 2006 at 8:22 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

Kelli! I wish you were here, too. Soon and very soon, friend. What four more weeks? Maybe five? Can't wait!

April 26, 2006 at 9:16 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

I suppose your poor, suffering, neglected children can come see me next weeek during the show. Poor kids. Just send them down, and I can wow them with my smoking-pipe-trick. They seem to like that one.

April 27, 2006 at 8:10 AM  
Blogger Rebekah said...

All I can say is...DITTO!!!!
Here's to ALIAS!

April 29, 2006 at 2:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Agent Gerlt - I've got some new spy gear I'm working on to help you keep an eye on your Mariachi-band loving neighborhood. Sydney and I are working hard to help you complete your mission.

We will provide quality childcare, just like last week's episode, when little Agent Jake arrives. We come prepared.

For a quieter street and a happier world,
Marshall

May 2, 2006 at 10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home