Thursday, June 18, 2009

It's a....

GIRL!!!!
We had our big ultrasound today. It was so fun. We all cheered! My sweet friend, Jamie is in town and she got to go with Chad and me, along with Anna Kate. Jamie is a week further along in her pregnancy than I am and she and Dustin are not going to find out what they are having! It was so special to have her with us at this appointment.
The doctor says everything looks great. All the parts are there and everything is working great. We are so, so thankful. I loved the doctor who did my ultrasound. He was so informative and patiently answered all of my questions. Such a fun day!
Here are some of the pictures that we got. It was just so amazing to sit and watch that baby wiggle, seeing every toe, finger, both ears, tiny knees and elbows, arm and leg bones...just amazing. I don't think as many kids as I have that I will ever get over it.

Here's her sweet face. Her tiny arm is up next to her ear.



Here's a profile shot.



Here's another little view of the face.



And a tiny foot. So sweet.

Posted by Picasa

9 Comments:

Blogger Jamie Butts said...

I am sooooooooooo excited to be a part of this special day! She's adorable already. I hope our kiddos are either best friends or marry, depending on the gender of Baby Butts!

June 18, 2009 at 6:43 PM  
Blogger Ryan and Jessica said...

I'm so happy for you guys. I can't wait till we find out what we are having. Congratulations on a girl!

June 18, 2009 at 6:50 PM  
Blogger Instantly Mama said...

Congratulations!!!! :)

June 18, 2009 at 7:29 PM  
Blogger Silverthornes said...

AWESOME!!! Congrats!!

June 19, 2009 at 12:55 AM  
Anonymous Brigitte said...

I am thrilled for you guys and can only imagine how excited Anna Kate was! Looks like her prayers for a sister were answered. Thanks for posting the ultrasound photos!

June 19, 2009 at 2:18 AM  
Anonymous Andrea Casey said...

Yaaaay!!! AnnaKate will be such a great big sister! Congratulations!

June 20, 2009 at 9:51 AM  
Blogger Kristy said...

Oh how fun!!!! Titus cannot wait to meet her! Love the pictures too. Thanks for sharing.

June 22, 2009 at 11:18 AM  
Blogger Mandy said...

I'll bet Anna Kate is so excited! Girls are so sweet - so happy for ya'll.

June 24, 2009 at 3:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay Anna Kate!!! A sister!!! What a huge blessing. Malia just got her sister a couple of months ago...of course she was already 3... but she says it's the funnest to be a big sister to a girl :) Congrats to all of you. Love you tons!!

June 25, 2009 at 3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home