Sunday, February 01, 2009

When it rains it pours

Yep, Anna Kate has done it again. She lost another tooth. I think this might be a trend for the next several days because she has three more loose teeth. She was eating dinner tonight and asked me to pull her tooth because she was having a difficult time eating. So...I pulled it. It took a little tugging, so she is definitely tougher than me. We'll give you mouth updates as she loses teeth.


Here's the most recent mouth update.







Anna Kate is getting to know the tooth fairy pretty well, so she wrote her a letter this time.








She is not going to put her tooth under the pillow tonight, so she gave her a scavenger hunt of sorts. (*Hey fairy: It's in the steps next to her bed)

4 Comments:

Blogger Jamie Butts said...

I'm loving it! We especially loved the other post where she said it was the best day of her life. ha!

February 3, 2009 at 7:07 AM  
Blogger Dandy-lion said...

Erin, thanks so much for your advice and wisdom. And thanks so much for your prayers!!! I really appreciate that. I wish you were closer too! I am so excited to see how the Lord will work everything together for the birth. Hope things are going well for you all up there. Maybe there'll be a new AR issue out for us soon. :) xoxo

February 3, 2009 at 2:07 PM  
Blogger Mandy said...

Anna Kate reminds me so much of you Erin! We really need to get together with ya'll before they graduate! You might have to get the baby food out again if she keeps going at that rate!

February 5, 2009 at 11:34 AM  
Blogger Jamie Butts said...

I hear Anna Kate and Rachel wrote each other. Is it true? Is it fun? Hope so!!

February 6, 2009 at 1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home