Friday, March 14, 2008

Winner Winner, Chicken Dinner

Momma B and Kristen win a chicken dinner.............in Oklahoma City. That's right, we are moving to Oklahoma City! The Sonic's owner is from OKC and wants to move them there since Seattle doesn't want to renovate Key Arena, or build a new arena. So I assume they will follow us very soon. (Anna Kate and Max are franchise players, you don't trade MJ and Kobe).

I leave on St. Patrick's Day for five weeks of training in Atlanta, and then will take over the Chick-fil-A at the Crossroads Mall in late April or early May. Erin and the kiddos will be in Comanche with Momma D and Papa (Erin's parents). She'll be updating you in the coming weeks.

Thanks for playing.

5 Comments:

Blogger Intentional Memories said...

Congratulations!! Comanche, huh? That's only 2 hours from me! I'm feelin' a road trip coming on!

March 15, 2008 at 7:39 AM  
Blogger Mandy said...

Okay, I would not have ever concluded that! At least you're getting closer to Texas!

March 15, 2008 at 10:28 AM  
Blogger Kevin and Becky said...

Hip hip hooray! We should be back in Tejas for a few weeks during later summer. Maybe we can rendesvous?

March 15, 2008 at 7:17 PM  
Blogger Stickler_18 said...

I'm excited your getting your own Chick-Fil-A...maybe one of these days I will get to do that...in the mean time I continue to go to college and work at Chick Fil A...I also just designed my own chick fil a phone skin pretty awesome how is family and life

March 17, 2008 at 10:52 PM  
Blogger Momma B. said...

OK, I confess, I had an unfair advantage(I will not reveal my sources!) but I still expect to collect on that chicken dinner and I am HUNGRY!!! We are so PUMPED!!! Happy Training!

March 19, 2008 at 5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home