Wednesday, November 07, 2007

The Robot, Dorothy and a Fighter Pilot

Here are a few pictures from Halloween. We had such a good time. Man, the Pennsylvanians take Halloween seriously. Jake rode politely in his stroller while the big kids collected goodies. Anna Kate almost froze because she would not put on her long sleeved shirt or jacket because Dorothy doesn't wear a long sleeved shirt or jacket. Max bit the dust a few times because of his robot gear. His "front panels" were beat to death by the time we got home. The two girls in the last picture are our neighbors, Kayla and Chloe. We joined their family for the evening.



Posted by Picasa

9 Comments:

Blogger Silverthornes said...

the kiddos look great! Max cracks me up and I love Anna Kate's dedication to her character in wearing no jacket...that is so cute!

November 7, 2007 at 3:28 PM  
Blogger kristen lewis said...

I love Max's robot costume! You are so stinking creative! You have a beautiful family!

November 7, 2007 at 10:27 PM  
Blogger Ellen said...

Ok, inquiring minds want to know exactly how you made that robot costume. It's too cute! I'm Kelli's sis-in-law, by the way.

November 8, 2007 at 6:59 AM  
Blogger Kristy said...

Those costumes are great! She looks just like Dorothy!!!

November 8, 2007 at 7:44 AM  
Blogger Momma B. said...

The Pennsylvanians take it seriously? DId you actually make a costume for Max? UH...I think that counts as pretty serious! Was this the first year to miss the Crane halloween? How did this one compare? I am sure there is no comparison. Cute Kids!

November 8, 2007 at 10:36 AM  
Blogger Mandy said...

Great costumes!! Are they homemade, because they are so original! I really love Jake's pilot costume!

November 9, 2007 at 2:00 PM  
Blogger Sig said...

Unreal costumes, we had very boring ones! Great looking kids!

November 14, 2007 at 6:26 PM  
Blogger Momma B. said...

Hey, sorry I missed your call. And yes, the babysitters enjoyed your call, but don't worry, you weren't the only ones to serenade them last night! I never get that many phone calls....unless I am out! I would call you back but I only have your cell phone, oh,wait let me check the caller ID...no luck Dan is on the phone. Thanks for the call! We love you! Dorks and all!

November 14, 2007 at 10:09 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

SO SO Cute!

November 18, 2007 at 3:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home