Saturday, September 02, 2006

Could today be the day?

I doubt it...but here's hoping! There is definately something going on in my body. Last night about 2:00am I began waking up with ugly contractions. Yay! Something is happening! They woke me up periodically for several hours. I finally decided to get out my stop watch. Sure enough. Ten minutes apart...lasting about a minute or longer...for over an hour. But that's not good enough. I rolled over and tried to get some more sleep.

This morning I took a nice walk, trying to see what they would do. Today they have slowed but are still pretty intense. So Chad went on to work...we'll see what the evening brings. Maybe we'll meet Jake today.

We've had several requests for pictures of my belly. Mostly from our far away Kentucky friends. How we wish they were here with us in Texas! To the Butts' and the Peek's and the Crisler's...know that you are missed! We love you. Here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure:

Belly Shots
Aug 29, 2006 - 4 Photos

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ERIN, you are BEAUTIFUL beyond description!!!!Anna Kate....looks like she is ready for JAKE to arrive. What fun she and Max are going to have with him and what wonderful help they will be. SEPTEMBER 2nd is a WONDERFUL day to welcome sweet Jake. September 3,4,5,6, or 7 is good too....

Love you and continue to pray for a wonderful delivery and a handsome, healthy boy. God is good and HE holds you both in HIS hands.

Love,
Sandra

September 2, 2006 at 3:02 PM  
Blogger Jamie Butts said...

Praying, praying, praying. Missing too! :)

Thanks for the pic. So fun!

September 2, 2006 at 6:18 PM  
Blogger Momma B. said...

Erin called me sometime around 9 pm and she was headed to the hospital!! Pray like crazy for a safe delivery and healthy baby boy!!!

September 2, 2006 at 10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home