Sunday, January 31, 2010

How our family has changed!

Okay, so since the last time one of us blogged we have had a few major life changing events. Erin and I have both discovered facebook, and we've totally neglected this blog here. But as I looked back upon this blog I realized what a great record of how our family has changed. The best stuff is clearly the pictures, videos, and even recordings. e.i. three year old Anna Kate singing "My Jesus, I love thee...". Priceless.

So, here is baby Macy. Just for the record books.












And here is a picture of Jake with the cow outside of the dedication dinner for the opening or our new Chick-fil-A. Mustangs are in the background because the theme was "all roads lead to chicken" (thank you Kerrie Carter). By the way, Route 66 runs right through Yukon.

6 Comments:

Blogger Andrea Casey said...

I'm thrilled to see a new blog entry! Macy is a doll! I love her cheeks! ...had wondered if many had left blogland for facebook. ;) Hope y'all are well!

January 31, 2010 at 9:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea! You're blogging again:)
Love,
Granna and Papa

February 5, 2010 at 7:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Macy is beautiful!!! Hope things are going well with the new store!! Love you guys.

February 15, 2010 at 12:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Stranger, I can't wait to catch up with you! Rifle said he saw you at TEXAS....if I am remembering correctly.
What a beautiful family you have! I will spend some time reading your blog...jump over to mine if you would like.
www.charlottescrazyworld.blogspot.com

February 20, 2010 at 12:34 AM  
Blogger Wendi said...

Congrats you guys! Baby Macy looks "practically perfect in every way!"
:-) Enjoy her tinyness!

February 25, 2010 at 12:43 PM  
Blogger SummerRatz said...

Ok, I know this is old, but please come back to blogging! You guys are amazing bloggers and it is so much better than facebook! I've given up FB to go backwards to blogging, phone calls and snail mail b/c there is something lacking in the world of social networking! I'm not saying to give up FB, but just come back to blogging! It is inspiring and awesome! Lots of love to the Gerlts!

November 12, 2010 at 1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home