Saturday, January 03, 2009

The Stare-Down

Shortly after Christmas the kids and I headed to Sunfish to visit my parents. We got to spend time with Mark, Teresia, Landry and Reid. We were also joined by Aunt Carol. We had a great time just being together.
Just before we headed home, Papa took a few pictures of the kids. Jake was sitting in a tall barstool-type chair that has a back rest and arms. Max stood by the chair and posed by propping his elbow up on the arm of the chair. Jake pushed it off. Max put it back on. Jake pushed it off, again. And then there was a stare-down. Mom and Carol and I just died laughing and Papa caught it on camera!

Lest you think that Jake cannot hold his own with his big brother--those eyes say it all!

6 Comments:

Blogger Mandy said...

I love it! Don't mess with me is what Jake is saying!As a younger sibling, I totally empathize with him!

January 4, 2009 at 12:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jake's face indeed says it all! I love this picture!

January 4, 2009 at 10:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is classic!!

January 5, 2009 at 8:24 PM  
Blogger Momma B. said...

This speaks VOLUMES!! Got your sweet package! Thanks! Everyone was delighted to be reunited with snuggle mouse! Love you!

January 6, 2009 at 4:08 PM  
Blogger Jamie Butts said...

Love it, love it! So cute! Crazy week here, I'm dreadfully sorry I haven't called yet. I'm dying to - know that! It's this new F&F Unit... lots of reading. Christmas things are still up. Know that I'll call you asap. I love you, friend. Hug the whole family for me...

January 8, 2009 at 2:41 PM  
Blogger Angel said...

That is stinkin hilarious. I have one with that attitude. My little Ms Kaiya Rain can hold her OWN!

April 9, 2009 at 9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home