Saturday, July 21, 2007

The Check Out Lady

Today, while Max was finishing up his math, I was working around the house. Anna Kate was shadowing me. I would go to a different room and a split second later I would have company. Each time I would ask if she needed something. "Nope," she would reply. I asked again and again. Finally, this conversation took place:
Me: Anna Kate, do you need something?
AK: Nope.
Me: (sick of being followed) Then, Anna Kate, what are you doing?
AK: Nothing...well...I'm just checking things out to see if you need anything and to make sure that everything is okay. I'm the Check Out Lady.
Me: Ahhh. The Check Out Lady. Of course. Well, thank you for being available. I'll let you know if something comes up.

She's the cutest Check Out Lady ever, in her pretty pink dress and hat (thanks, Alayna!) and her red boots.

Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Silverthornes said...

that is priceless!

July 21, 2007 at 10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home