Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Happy Fall!





We're enjoying this fall season and fall weather so much! What a wonderful idea that God had in creating seasons for us to enjoy.
Our kids are too much fun. Max and I have a great morning routine. I get him up around 7:15 and he gets dressed and ready for school. By then I have a little less than 1/2 a cup of my coffee left. He always asks to drink the rest and makes the funniest faces as he tells me how yummy it is. Then I refill my cup and we head outside to wait for the bus. The last few mornings we could see our breath and he gets a BIG kick out of that.
Anna Kate is constantly twirling around in her new Cinderella dress. She wakes up asking to put it on and wears it non-stop. She twirls and dances and curtsies everywhere she goes. She's such a little girl! So guess what she wants to be for Halloween...WRONG! She wants to be a pirate. Odd, huh? You'd think that the girl who's glued inside her Cinderella dress would want to be, well, Cinderella. But she is dead set on being a pirate! And she's the cutest pirate you've ever seen!