Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Our Kiddos


So here's a picture of our sweet kids. Max is 6 and Anna Kate is 3.

Max goes to kindgergarten and is doing so well. He made the honor roll and got perfect attendence. Since I've never gotten perfect attendence in anything IN MY LIFE I was most impressed. He loves to draw and play. He comes home from school every single day completely wet with sweat. He's red, stinky and smudged with dirt. Very "six year old". When he comes in the door we have a little joke. I tell him he smells like a frog and he tells me that he smells like flowers. Then we head straight for the bathtub! Max is a different kid than the one we picked up in Ukraine a year ago. The Lord has been so gracious to cultivate love and bonding between us.

Anna Kate is so much fun. We're big buds. She loves to sleep late in the morning just like me. But, since the rest of the world gets up before 10:00 am we're doing our best to adjust. Mornings are fun. I wake her up and then wait, sometimes 10 minutes sometimes an hour, for her first smile of the day. That's the best. She LOVES to sing. Her favorite is "My Jesus I Love Thee" and she can sing all four verses. It's precious. She's very into drawing and dress-up. We are so grateful for her precious life. She's a huge source of joy to us.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

April 23, 2007 at 11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home