Wednesday, October 19, 2005

So we've got a blog. Cool. It won't be as creative as some. I don't know lots of cool blog terminology. I'm just not a cool person...but that's not my goal. My goal is to record my random musings. To have a place to put my thoughts, questions, and observations on going through life at our house. Life at our house is good. Chad love his job, Max loves his school, and Anna Kate and I love being home during the day and hanging out.
So we'll see. Maybe I'll post daily...probably not. I can hardly do anything daily. But I'll give it my best. Hopefully I can keep pictures updated so that you can see my sweet kids!
Enjoy reading or not! Leave me a comment if you choose. I'd love to hear from you.

"Satisfy us in the morning with your steadfast love, that we may rejoice and be glad all our days." Psalm 90:14

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! »

February 20, 2007 at 6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home