Friday, December 15, 2006

Oh. My. Gosh.

So, I have fallen off the end of the blog world. I miss it! I enjoy it. But, alas...it's the first thing to go when life gets crazy. And life has been crazy. Soon I will post a real post, including the millions of pictures that I have taken during the past month or so. I will update everyone on our sweet kiddos. They are amazing.
But right now, get a load of this. I was scrolling through a blog that I like and saw a link to this article. What the heck? I think it's hilarious.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good one. =) glad to hear y'all are all ok. had missed you guys!

December 17, 2006 at 12:57 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

Hey there, Gerlts! I got your email about 8 months ago, but haven't posted until just know. I enjoyed looking at the pictures of your family. If you get bored, look me up at jonesystechnicalfouls.blogspot.com. Hope things are going well. Have a Merry Christmas (bah humbug, for old times sake!) and hope to hear from you soon.

December 20, 2006 at 2:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home